Day Two – Acceptance
- Mind – Wake up with a prayer and some more deep breaths. Keep focusing on what is happening during the day. Stay in Auto-Pilot. Take your time and see how you use your six senses today. Take 10 minutes and write a letter to yourself forgiving you of something you did wrong. You do not need to carry on past demons. This will only wear you down and you will not be able to move on. Then ask God forgiveness.
- Body – Drink 8 cups of water and drink some magnesium tonight. Exercise for 15 to 30 minutes. Make sure you fill up with healthy snacks like fruit, protein, and veggies. This will keep you from getting hungry and you will eat less.
- Soul – Read: Ephesians 2: 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
- Take 10 deep breaths before going to sleep. Remember breathe in though your nose until your stomach is full of air then exhale through your mouth. Take your time.
- Go to bed early. Turn off the television and lights.