Day 22 –Listening
- Mind- This skill is important to accomplish any goal in life. If we do take the time to listen to others, we will not go far. I feel that I am a compassionate person, so I am ready to express my feelings at a drop of a dime. This is not a good way to be, but I have being over talking all of my life. I need this in plan to help me listen to others to bring on harmony. I will also have a better understanding which will help me have a better communication with others. We can use any breathing technique and just listen. I closed my eyes for one minute at work and I listened to my surroundings. Another great way to sharpen your listening skills is to listen to music. This is another great way to relax. Try to keep your mind closed for most conversation of any conversation. Only answer questions if need be. Listen more talk less is the way to accomplish good listening skills. Practice makes perfect. I will give some websites that will help you with your listening skills.
- Body – Drink 8 cups of water. Pray over every meal. It is recommended that you eat 2 to 3 cups of fruit and veggies a day. Do 30 minutes of exercise. Garlic oil, St. John’s oil, Calendula oil, and sweet oils are great to keep the inside of your ears clean. Never put anything in your ear. You can wash the outside of your ears with a wash cloth.
- Soul – Read: James 1:19, Luke 11:28, and Jeremiah 29:12
- Go to bed early. Turn off the television and lights
- References: https://www.fastcompany.com/3036026/how-to-be-a-success-at-everything/5-ways-to-improve-your-listening-skills http://www.fluentu.com/english/blog/how-to-improve-english-listening-skills/